Fähnlein 14/265 appointment to Fähnleinführer

Thanks Received
Document putting Oberjungenschaftsführer Neuhaus
temporarily in charge as leader of Fähnlein 14 Bann 265
signed by Jungbannführer Nase

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
To be honest garry the friend i got it from sent me the translation as well

when i babel fished it it just didnt come up the same , is there any other translation sites you would reccomend,

cheers

steve

Not really Steve. Babelfish is okay but you can't beat a human when it comes to translating stuff properly. I confidently predict that a robot will be serving me dinner and cleaning the flat at least twenty years before someone comes up with a programme that can match us :)

i love paper work as well and like yourself steve have not got a clue :tongue_smilie: i had the same with babel it just comes out as a load of babel as well i have had to stop collecting paperwork now as run out of room in my bunker

steve

i love paper work as well and like yourself steve have not got a clue :tongue_smilie: i had the same with babel it just comes out as a load of babel as well i have had to stop collecting paperwork now as run out of room in my bunker

steve

glad to know im not the only one steve:lol::lol:

Garry is right about human translation. I use google translate for posting on Reichslieter forum, it's in French. I think it's better than Yahoo.

steve

steve and steve babel is cronic check Language Translation | Translate Free Online

very good translator that also has many other features like military science etc

:thumb:

Ye iam same if only I listend in german at school and not try perving down the teachers top :thumbup:every 5mints i might of actualy learnt how to speek and read german o well :yo:

cheers steve

Back