Foreign Hitler Youth HJ membership documents (Hungary, Slovakia etc)

Thanks Received
Kuratorium für Jugenderziehung Böhmen und Mähren

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Deutsche Jugend Rumänien Führerausweis

and Ausweis des Freiwilligen Mädeleinsatzes - Kroatien (Deutscher Mädelbund in der Deutschen Jugend Croatia)

Attachments

Deutsche Jugend in der Slowakei - Jugendausweis

Deutsche Jugend in der Slowakei - Jugendausweis with worm holes

Attachments

Ausweis , you never cease to amaze me .
Well done kamerad .:clap2:

Great to see these rare IDs. Thanks very much for showing them ausweis :thumb:

Deutscher Mädelbund (DMB) Volksbund der Deutschen in Ungarn - Führerausweis

New addition.

Attachments

The items you show never fail to impress me. I admire your focused collection and your dedication. So many rare identification documents you have shown here.

Not new on the forum but new to my collection

Attachments

Deutsche-Argentinisches Pfadfinderkorps

I thought I would share an ID from my archive. This is NOT in my collection, sadly.

The Deutsche-Argentinisches Pfadfinderkorps, a program modeled after the Hitler Youth held regular exercises on school ground and the teachers taught from the standard school textbooks used in Nazi Germany. In its yearly report for 1938, the Humboldt Schule, the largest German language school in Argentina thanked the German Embassy and the Nazi party for financial support. The chairman of the German school system in Argentina was Richard Preschel.

Attachments

New addition for Deutsche Jugend Ungarn

Attachments

Really nice, focussed collection of rare youth IDs. Well done!

Steirischer Heimatbund Deutsche Jugend

To complete the set.

One of two SH Deutsche Jugend Dienstausweis "A" recently found in Slovenia. I am told the "A" was for youth whose Aryan ethnicity and loyalty to the NSDAP was unquestioned. Anyone who has further or additional info would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Hello,

Anybody has any ID docs from the Romanian branch ?

Thanks.

Al

Good evening Gents,

well, I have to admit that I never had a precise look to the documents which were kindly shown by "Ausweis". A very nice assortment of particulary rare ID doc's.

In response to Al's last post: already in post number 2 Mr Ausweis had shown a doc from Romania, actually from Hermannstadt (first two pictures).

However, the main reason why writing this post is the very first doc shown (Post number 1). This Ausweis was for a Bezirksmädelreferent in the Kuratorium. Nice document, no question. But an extremely remarkable point caught my eye:

Lucie signed (and the Ausweis is also issued to) HERRMAN-OVA. We know the femals in the slavian languages had the ending "ova". However, Lucie as Bezirksreferentin was surely Volksdeutsche, meaning she rooted in the German part of the "Czech population" - why in God's name she signed with "ova"? And then so extremely odd with a dash in between? Did she realise the German star was sinking on all front lines and she remembered how her surname was before the Germans took over in Bohemia and Moravia?

Also, the entire Ausweis was bi-ligual, despite being issued in 1943. Even the stamps were in both languages!!!

Rgds

Daniel

P.S.: Mr Ausweis, a quick question: do you have any HJ ID cards from Auslandsdeutsche, which are exactly in the same style like the normal HJ Ausweis documents? Maybe with even visible "Reichsdeutsche Jugend Ausland" triangle on the photo?

Daniel,

Thank you for your post regarding the Protektorate ID. I have only seen two others in my years of collecting.

In regards to your question, I do not have nor have I seen any regular HJ Ausweise issued to Auslaendsdeutschen.

Back