Gesundheitsdienst-Mädel-Ausweis

Thanks Received
Hello,

I got these two things together by a woman.
What do you think is one of the Blue lanyard that?

Best regards...

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi chaps,

Just a quick one on blue lanyards: from August 1935 until the second of Sept 1938 when male and female doctors, chemists and dentists within the HJ health system began to have normal HJ / BDM ranks as opposed to medical ranks, a blue lanyard was worn. I'd have to check exactly from when females began to wear it but the 1938 regulation specifically mentions that female chemists and doctors were no longer permitted to wear the lanyard.

Hi Garry,

thanks for your answer... You are holding the lanyard for the original from the time?

Best regards...

Hi Falco,

I have no experience with these lanyards but the regulations state that the lanyard colour should be the same as that used on the medical shoulder straps and sleeve patch. Yours seems to be be a more vibrant blue.

Attachments

Hi Garry,

thanks for your answer... Also think it is difficult, when I look in his book wilhelm saris from page 335 so you can see the different colors schoulder straps.

Best regards...

Yes. If you look at the pages which follow 335 you can see the different shades of blue depending on how they were photographed. As you say, difficult to make a decision. Hopefully, someone may have another example of the female medical lanyard that he/she can show.

To me it appears the early medical insignia was a brighter blue similar to the SA "cornflower" blue, the later straps are a more flat or pale blue.

Back