Hj Ausweis wien/ Death letter

Thanks Received
Haye guys this is i letter of condolence to the famaly of a hj member who was killed on the 14/2/1945 ans his Ausweis:yo:

cheers steve

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi steve nice items but I dont think they match as the names are different I think

Nick

cheers nick

ye i wasn't shore if the name matched i cant make the one out on the ausweis but iam really not to shore i have theory on it like thy could of been his guardians but thats just a theory:yo:

I did see a name difference but got very excited when I saw the death notice to the Engel family.

I thought maybe I had a lead to someone who's name is in a helmet I have. That would have been to easy as mine is Engelt.
I'll keep looking.

Nice documents however.

hay mate, hope you didnt think i implyed they were from the same person when i sold you these a while back? the ausweis was from wein and the letter from a different gebeit i think, if you wanted your money back mate that will be cool as you werent ment to think they belonged together ;) just pm me, nice docs however. :scot

They are nice i like them

The lad in the picture looks like someone out of an early Buster Keaton film or the film "once upon a time in America" a young Hood::blink:

Back