HJ Mitgliedsausweis and HJ Führerausweis

Pimpf359

Thanks Received
These are my new ID cards by one person.
In a very good condition and from my area.:whoo:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

hi there.
these are in good shape : )
i have yet not gotten an HJ Führerausweis, but i will wait `til i perhaps can get it in a small grouping With 2 or more items issued to the same person.

He joined the HJ in 1933 but has a member number of over 6 million. This is odd unless that card is a replacement. That might explain Axmann's name as he was not Reichsjugendführer until 1940. Also the Bann stamp does not match? Same type of situation with the Führerausweis. All has been typed on one day it seems to me and no stamps. Possible that both cards are replacements?

I agree with you. 1933 was Reich Youth Leader Schirach.
The high number of members is also very strange.
Born in Gotha. Lives in Jena. And the card is for Alsfeld, Bann 304 issued.
Can it be possible that was once printed by the card later?
So even before 1945?

He joined the HJ in 1933 but has a member number of over 6 million. This is odd unless that card is a replacement. That might explain Axmann's name as he was not Reichsjugendführer until 1940. Also the Bann stamp does not match? Same type of situation with the Führerausweis. All has been typed on one day it seems to me and no stamps. Possible that both cards are replacements?

its not unusual to see an early NSDAP member with a high NSDAP membership number also in his party book also?

Jo would have more knowledge on this sort of stuff ;)

Back