HJ Skiing competition document .

Joe B

Banned
Thanks Received
I got this from a seller in Germany awhile ago , I have never seen another this elaborate.
This would go nicely with an original HJ Skifuhrer badge , that is if you are lucky enough to have a good one .

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Does anbody else have any HJ ski documents ?

i have a few jugendfest urkunde,trade competition urkunde but no HJ Ski Documents & i have not seen many.,i really like this one,its in great condition,& i love the marking on the bottom of the document,is that a leaf?.,at first glance i thought it was an edelweiss but its not & the gold markings look great.very cool piece

cheers,
si

Thanks for the reply Si . I was fortunate enough to get this at a reasonable price on ebay also . It is a wartime document also .

HJ Ski document and badges

Does anbody else have any HJ ski documents ?
I have several similar documents that came from one Austrian youth. The documents also came with accompanying HJ ski badges. I may have a badge that has corresponding dates to your document. I will try to find some time to properly respond with pics of my documents and badges.

Doug

HJ Ski Documents and Badges

I have several similar documents that came from one Austrian youth. The documents also came with accompanying HJ ski badges. I may have a badge that has corresponding dates to your document. I will try to find some time to properly respond with pics of my documents and badges.

Doug
I am attaching pictures of 3 documents and two ski badges that belonged to one Max Gruber. The three documents are similar but not the same as that in the original post. Two have the same applied picture(#527) while the third is coloured and is #405. It appears someone could chose from a selection of pictures and have them applied to a document blank. I will presume at this point that the posted document has the picture separately applied. These honour certificates for downhill and slalom are for one 2nd(coloured document) and two 3rd place finishes. Document #1 has a Ski-Club Seefeld Tirol stamp, while the third document has no stamp but is handwritten Seefeld with a date of 14.1.1940(the other two are not dated), the second document has an "NSDAP Hitler-Jugend Gefolgschaft 18/584 Seefeld" stamp. Two ski badges accompanied the documents. The first badge is inscribed "3.Sg Abf.TL. HJA 26.1.41" while the second is inscribed "Abf.L. HJ Kl1 22.12.40 5Pr." I am also including pictures of two other HJ/DJ ski badges in my collection. The wreath badge is inscribed "Gebiets-Meistersch. 1940 Abf.u.Torl DJ 1. Sieg" and is stamped 800(for silver) and a makers mark(P*). The other ski badge is inscribed "1 Pr. B.578 1940-41 Abf.u.Trlf. It is also stamped 800 and has a makers mark(RS).

Attachments

Back