HJ sport documents & photos

Thanks Received
i took these photos with the documents & photos in the frame because its a pain in the butt to take them out & all that,.but the pics turned out ok,i can read some german though i have trouble reading gothic script as seen on these documents & HJ/BDM books etc,.so if anyone can read a little of what these documents say that would be really helpfull,.i know basically what they are
as sporting awards & jugendfest documents etc,. though i dont know what particular sports they are for,.i took an extra photo of my wall display with some DJ/BDM photos which came out ok,so i put that in aswell,anyway hope you like them cheers,fellas &
happy collecting to you.si

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi,

1. Hitler Youth induction certificate from 1940.

2. 1938 Reichssportwettkampf team winner certificate for a DJ Jungenschaft in Fähnlein 26

3. Winner's certificate for a girl from Marne in the 1934 Deutsches Jugendfest (from 1935 this event was called "Reichssportwettkampf" - more on the latter here)

4. Award certificate for the HJ honour badge (HJ-Ehrenzeichen). Would it be possible to see an enlarged picture of it?

Back