My first BDM membership card (Mitglieds-Ausweis)

Thanks Received
Hallo kameraden.here is my first BDM mitglieds-ausweis.Not really exceptionnal but I like it.The owner was a young girl from Schlesien,born in 1923 and who joined the organisation in 1935

Could you help me to read what is handwritten?

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hallo HJ-Collector,thank you.And today i've received others documents about Rüth Lemmel

Her RAD-Pass

Her ahnennachweis,an important genealogical certificate

A grundkarte für studentinnen

If you have more informations about those kind of documents,feel free to complete this topic :yo:

Attachments

Thank you for showing them Dorn. Can you imagine the students of today?

"Put your sports clothing on and show your fitness".

"But I study geoegraphy!"

"That was yestarday. Now you study geography and .... sport! By the way, think your self lucky that you are studying at all girl. This new regime thinks you should be making dinner and darning men's socks!!" :)

I can't read the handwritten parts (other than seeing an "-itz" at the end of the placename where she lived). Her Untergau was 156 Beuthen OS though so that should help to home in on where she was born and where was living at the time of issue of the ID card.

I can't read the handwritten parts (other than seeing an "-itz" at the end of the placename where she lived). Her Untergau was 156 Beuthen OS though so that should help to home in on where she was born and where was living at the time of issue of the ID card.

Hello Garry,

here is what I read on the document : ROKITTNITZ ( located in Poland today)
I also note that this lady travelled a lot by seeing all the documents.

Best regards

Eric

Back