NPEA Ausweis from Plön

WIDUKIND

Thanks Received
Hello,

I received this NPEA Ausweis from Plön a few months ago thanks to a member of this forum.
This is the first time I have such a document with a photograph showing a pupil with his NPEA uniform.
The name of the pupil is Eckoldt Helmut. Despite my knowledges of the writing Sütterlin, I can't decipher the birthplace.
Does anyone could help me?. Thanks.

Best regards
Eric
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Bravo Eric! He was a bad boy, missed his dues for two months in 1937!

I do not know if he was a bad boy, but what is certain, he was admitted to the elite school at the age of 15 years. Normally, the pupils were eligible at the age of 10 years. Therefore, I assume that this pupil was from a privileged background or that these parents were party members.
The " Anstaltsleiter "(Director of the institution) was the SA Standartenführer Hermann Brunk until the end of the war.

yes it is a very nice Ausweis but I do not still manage to read the birthplace.
The locality begins with Hartelangenwertz.....??? maybe !

Hi Eric,

I think it is Hartelangenvorwerk (Radłówka - Niederschlesien)

Hi Eric,

I think it is Hartelangenvorwerk (Radłówka - Niederschlesien)

Hello Garry,

yes, I think this is the right place. Thank you very much for your help.
you've managed to do what a member of my family did not manage to decipher.You really are a magician.
My research is now simplified thanks to you.

Best regards
Eric

Oh, I didn't have a clue to begin with Eric :) I looked at the place name for ages but couldn't decipher it. All I could see was "lang" and I thought I could see "moor". I was searching on that basis so if you hadn't posted "Hartelangen" I would still be looking :)

Hello Garry,

The most surprising thing about this story, the NPEA Wahlstatt was next to his home and the institution chose to send him to the other side of Germany !!!.
I have made researches with the name and the first name on Web.
I found on another forum many contradictory information. This person was either in the Luftwaffe or Panzer.

Best regards

Eric

Excellent. I wish you the best of luck in finding out more about him :thumb:

Great passbook . It allways helps to research an item like this .

Back