NPEA Oranienstein - A nice magazine cover

Thanks Received
Nice cover showing DJ boys from NPEA Oranienstein

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

hj song book

A very large song book to the hj enjoy

Attachments

magazine covers

How do you like this one!!!!!

Attachments

All the covers look great but I really love the Operamans "Female with a Flag cover"...I would have to frame this one if I had it. Thanks all for showing...Mike F

They are all great :thumbup1:

I agree with Mike on the BDM one that would definately go in a frame !:001_smile:

magazine covers

I agree the BDM is very cool but the guys that want to frame it are surely not married,I can see me trying to convince my wife to frame a Nazi memento,I would be singing falsetto.Did I ever tell you guys that my wife workes for Daimler-Benz she asked me one time what the 'AG ' at the end of the company name meant ,I said ''At one time it belonged to the jews'' She did not laugh,I thought it was funny.High note Mike:laugh:

I agree the BDM is very cool but the guys that want to frame it are surely not married,I can see me trying to convince my wife to frame a Nazi memento,I would be singing falsetto.Did I ever tell you guys that my wife workes for Daimler-Benz she asked me one time what the 'AG ' at the end of the company name meant ,I said ''At one time it belonged to the jews'' She did not laugh,I thought it was funny.High note Mike:laugh:

Mike I am married and there is no way on earth I would be allowed to have any militaria on show in the house :mad:

I put on my new HJ armband which I have just bought from Garry to show her and you would have thought I had just joined the Nazi Party by her reaction:scared:

Anyway at least she tolerates my interest I just have to play it down a bit !

Nick

Hope you wernt goose stepping around the front room with that arm band on nick?:lol::D

These magazine covers are very evocative and as i have said before the artwork is just stunning imo,

cheers steve

Hope you wernt goose stepping around the front room with that arm band on nick?:lol::D

These magazine covers are very evocative and as i have said before the artwork is just stunning imo,

cheers steve

Steve

I would have been kicked out of the house if I had :eek:

Nick

Back