NPEA set from Köslin

WIDUKIND

Thanks Received
Hello everybody,
Here is a set of the same person from my collection :
Best regards
Eric

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Interesting , this student is wearing a pre 1938 cap with post 1938 shoulderstraps .

Interesting , this student is wearing a pre 1938 cap with post 1938 shoulderstraps .

Hi joe,
This cap was worn until the end of the war with the dress uniform.
Best regards
Eric

Attachments

Wow, very nice Eric. Clearly I'd love to see some scans of his membership and leader ID if you wouldn't mind posting them? :)

Would it be possible to see the page showing the award of the achievement badge in the Leistungsbuch for my list of badge owners please?

Wow, very nice Eric. Clearly I'd love to see some scans of his membership and leader ID if you wouldn't mind posting them? :)

Would it be possible to see the page showing the award of the achievement badge in the Leistungsbuch for my list of badge owners please?
Hi Garry,
here are the pictures

Attachments

More great items from your collection Eric. A very nice grouping to see all together. You have an eye for quality items. Thanks for showing them.:thumb:

More great items from your collection Eric. A very nice grouping to see all together. You have an eye for quality items. Thanks for showing them.:thumb:

thanks Darin, Yes I have the eye for it . I must add additional photos but at the moment ,I have difficulties with my computer to re-size the pictures.
Be patient!

Hi Garry,
sorry but I have sometimes problems with the modern world and its technology! :h:frusty:
This student was Austrian, he was born at Feldkirchen near Graz (steiermarck). He was HJ at Wolfsberg in Kärnten.
After the NPEA, he was officer in the luftwaffe.
Best regards
Eric

Attachments

Last edited:
Verry nice dokuments.

my name is Ralf Siegert, i am the Autor from www.dienstdolch.de today a make a book about Napola and HJ daggers and Knifes.

You have verry interessting dokuments from NPEA Köslin. This where fantastik for my new book. Can i have good pictures from this please ?

Thank you Ralf

My apologies for the extremely late reply Eric. Many thanks for the scans. I added him to the list months ago but forgot to thank you :yo:

Back