Reichsseesportschule 1 Gorch Fock

Thanks Received
My book "Deutschlands Seegeltung" from Wolfgang Loeff contains a "Widmung" to Oberrottenführer Horst Bredow. Signatur "Vizeadmiral und Hauptamtschef Walter Warzecha". The other one is "Der Leiter der Reichsseesportschule I der HJ Gorch Fock, Prieros i.d. Mark, Obergefolgschaftsführer ....????...

Would be very helpfull for my research to identify the unknown name or to give any advices.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
I'm still looking through lists to find the head of Seesportschule 1 at this time but is that possibly "iA" at the end of the signature? That would be "im Auftrag" so, "on behalf of" meaning that the chap who signed it was a staff member as opposed to being the head of the school.

Yes, right down below. Obergefolgschaftsführer "Dukowich" ?, never heard before. Thanks for your answer.

Garry, I dont think of i.A. The name sounds strange thern. I just offered the book " Who is who in the III. Reich" from Ernst Klee. I hope for further informations.

Cool. I'm still going through my stuff so if I find a name I'll give you a shout :thumb:

Back