2 DJ Drum

vox

Thanks Received
So here are my 2 DJ Drums one the big one and other is middle. Must to say that bouth found without cord . Interesting bouth have only black colored rings. One time I try to made nice drumer display but once abona time..

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

So here are my 2 DJ Drums one the big one and other is middle. Must to say that bouth found without cord . Interesting bouth have only black colored rings. One time I try to made nice drumer display but once abona time..

Compare to this one:

Attachments

During the period these drums were permitted to be made locally. The stipulation was that they had to be made in accordance with regulations (the relevant regulations are dated 1934, 1936 and 1937 and give exact instructions on the construction and appearance of the Landsknechtstrommel).

just for general info the dimensions should be 53cm height and 38.5cm diameter (including tensioning rings). There should be 5 black and 5 white flames but interestingly there is no direction given on the colours to be used on the tensioning rings. If anyone needs any of the other dimensions etc give me a shout.

Greetings, Garry! Very interesting information. And where it is possible to look the text of instructions?

Maybe the makers tag(s) could yield some more information?

Regards

Russ

Sorry for late answer (computer crash:mad:). Drums corpus are 100% germans found here in local house (using for chicken fud). Producers logo firm from Graz (Austria) .

Sorry for late answer (computer crash:mad:). Drums corpus are 100% germans found here in local house (using for chicken fud). Producers logo firm from Graz (Austria) .

Good items ..:001_smile:

Hi Dimitry,

You say that they are 'good items' and I assume that you mean they are from the period 1933-45. I'm interested in what makes you sure that this is the case. Any information you have would be useful for the thread.

Hi Vox,

Have you researched the maker at all? If the maker existed during the TR that would be very useful info for the thread too :thumb:

Hi Dimitry,

You say that they are 'good items' and I assume that you mean they are from the period 1933-45. I'm interested in what makes you sure that this is the case. Any information you have would be useful for the thread.

Hi Vox,

Have you researched the maker at all? If the maker existed during the TR that would be very useful info for the thread too :thumb:

First I know this is an old tread but must to unswer. I do not reserch maker but after Kingdom Yugoslavia capitulated 1941 and Unterstyria belong to 3 reich many of german items comes from Austria makers (very close). After war by us youth organization (communist) and other do not use drums , finaly as i writte in stard drums found in old burn (realy not story). Here is one of photos our yuth members with same drums.

Attachments

Back