Bann 453, DSM34 Trainer

Thanks Received
So, I collect firearms and recently added this branded Deutches Sportsmodell .22 trainer. The rifle was clearly mfg in 1934 given the low sn, and I am wondering about information about this Bann.

Any help would be appreciated. Thx/ R

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hi Robby,

Welcome to the forum. Bann 453 (raised on 1.3.1939) covered the administrative district of Holzminden in Niedersachsen. Would it be possible to see some more pictures of the DSM please?

Hi Robby,

Welcome to the forum. Bann 453 (raised on 1.3.1939) covered the administrative district of Holzminden in Niedersachsen. Would it be possible to see some more pictures of the DSM please?

Thanks Garry... This DSM is a 3 digit serial, and is (IMO) historically significant given the property mark. I also have a have a DSM from the NSDO. Feldafing School, and that rifle is was made by a quite rare maker.

Here are some more Bann 452 pics.

Attachments

About time we have an HJ firearms collector on the forum , Welcome Robby ...you have a great rifle .

Thanks for the comment & help.

So, here are a few more pics. While I actively collect trainers, there property marks are from a diverse group of organizations (though many lack any property designation). This one may be my only true HJ example, though I also have a school rifle from Feldafing that is pretty "neat" too.

Attachments

Back