DJ bread bags

Thanks Received
Heres two DJ bread bags i have at the moment, the last shot is to compare the size to a regular HJ pattern...................

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

what is the price these days for a DJ breadbag in good condition??

Nice breadbags! here's the question though: besides the size, are there any marking on them?
I also have a tan bb which I assumed it's HJ , but now I am following a thread on another forum where some black samples are shown as legitimate HJ. Did HJ use both? if so, when they changed from tan to black? I never felt much attracted by those full size black breadbags and thought they might be civilian or postwar but maybe I was wrong.

Nice breadbags! here's the question though: besides the size, are there any marking on them?
I also have a tan bb which I assumed it's HJ , but now I am following a thread on another forum where some black samples are shown as legitimate HJ. Did HJ use both? if so, when they changed from tan to black? I never felt much attracted by those full size black breadbags and thought they might be civilian or postwar but maybe I was wrong.

i have allways been under the impression that the black bags are dj, as are black tonnisters and black waterbottles, all three i have and all are smaller than regulation hj items. pete.

Back