DJH Hitler Youth HJ shoelaces?

Thanks Received
I found it a few years ago on an exchange militaria . they told me it was good laces other collectors tell me that it is a copy , so that believe. I ask you to collectors worldwide and long consideration at the same time. seppi72 sincerely thank you in advance

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

My individual meaning is a original product. It doesnt make much sense to copy these kind of militaria. Regards: NW

I suspect these aren't original; even would say a fantasy item: They're not an RZM product, and seems they we're sold then at the Deutsche Jugendherberge (they had a shop?). Aswell there are a lot of fake products with this DJH logo, most of theem with a good looking. In fact I own one of these fakes:Hitlerjugend: DJH Hastuch-knoten Fake

Attachments

my feeling is they are not good.
Why fake them? Because by adding a paper label some polish faker earns $15 instead of just $1 for a boring shoe lace...

Like Albrecht says, there was no "regulation" shoelacefor the HJ so I think there would be very limited interest in having such a thing in a HJ collection? Yes, there are also DJH toggles and compasses that are sold as "Hitler Youth" but who really knows if they are real? The toggle was an RZM product so even if sold by the DJH they should be regulation. I remeber Jo Rivett showed a DJH "HJ" enema kit on the forum once. That told me all I needed to know about these DJH things :)

Hello

Thank you to you all for your comments.
Why then invested to make the fake, aside from the lure of money
CDT seppi72

As fare as I understood, those are no fakes. They are made for the DJH Deutsche Jugendherbergswerk, but used from the HJ too. Please correct me. Regards NW

I guess the scarf knots in bags did so well that they branched out. Value? What do shoelaces cost? €1.- or so each i dont know, but IMHO certainly nothing at all to do with the Third Reich.

I forgot... now i have to change this to: The DJ-starters-kit, Laces, Knot Whistle and Compass. Maybe a nice Axe-in-a-bag to compliment this lot at some time in the future?

Back