HJ Medical Bag & Contents

Thanks Received
Hi

I have been offered the chance to buy an HJ medical bag complete with all its original contents, the bag is dated and marked wth the HJ diamond and is in excellent condition.

My problem is I have no idea of its value, the guy wants me to make him an offer. I don't really collect field gear myself, can anyone tell me what price I should offer?

If anyone would be interested in it for there own collection, please get in touch and I will happily let another Forum member have the chance to own it.

I just need a realistic price to make an offer and get the talking started, has anyone seen one of these sell before and remember how much the price was? It is a very nice bag for the field gear collector.

steiner

Hello

I paid mine 60€ empty and not in perfect good condition. If it is complete with all contents and the label paper inside, i think 150/200 € is a good price for the buyer (there are two different types of content for the Feldscher koppeltasche).
If it is the BDM Gesundheitsdiensttasche, the last i've seen was sold for 50€ (empty and without the leather strap) or 90 on another site. I was offered 200€ for an exemplar with almost all the content. I like this kind of stuff as said Darin!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prices for the HJ medical bag, I will go and see it again and report back, will try to post some pictures for you all.

Regards

steiner

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prices for the HJ medical bag, I will go and see it again and report back, will try to post some pictures for you all.

Regards

steiner

Looking forward to seeing it Steiner :001_smile:

Nick

Back