HJ spear

Thanks Received
My firend have a wooden spear, whic belong to a HJ member. I've never seen anything like this and I wonder who exactly used it . Beside the spear he have an image from the camp where two members of the HJ are guard the flag with these spears. Does anyone have something similar, dose any one know more about it and how much it is worth ? I will try to post some pictures if a will get any.:help::help:

The tip of the spear is iron and the rope is in the middle for better grip. I will get the picuter as soon as posible.

Sounds like a Javelin ...used during track and field sports competitions .

Here are the pictures !

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Interseting pictures! I've never seen anything like this before. Hopefully someone here will have some information on this item.

:001_unsure:I bet it is a sports javeln

Attachments

it's hard to say.Is it a German item from the peroid does it have any markings on it,a makers mark would help.:confused1:

Thats an interesting item, i like the idea of it being used by the hj for honour gaurd duty during a zelt meeting etc but how would you confirm this, yes it could be a javline but whos to say that javlins which are basicly spears would not be used by the hj/dj, has all the romantic ideology used by the youth of the day. Hey it fits well IMO within a Hj collection.

Back