Hj trumpet

Thanks Received
Came across this on a site , dont know if its real but its a cracker on sale for 650 euros

i think if i wasnt already commited i would have it , whats your thoughts on it .

steve

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Came across this on a site , dont know if its real but its a cracker on sale for 650 euros

i think if i wasnt already commited i would have it , whats your thoughts on it .

steve

Hi,
It is great but it is a bit expensive and it is necessary to add the shipment.....

Thanks WIDUKIND ,

what would you say was the going rate for one of these , IMO its a stunning item ..

cheers steve

Steve,
this object is not rare and I paid it 450 Euros. A beautiful marking is hard to find because many were denazified......

Hmmmm?

I have seen these bugles for a long time. Many years ago Ron Manion (I believe) cautioned that they were fake & I have seen the same bugle passed off as SAR/Civil War & other Nazi organizations. This one is peculiar in that it is actually the Hess brand which also made the fanfare trumpet for the HJ....note how crudely the HJ eagle was soldered on to the horn.....seems like any time you add some 'personalization' to an otherwise plain instrument you should be able to sell it for beaucoup dollars. IMHO

Back