Grey, rectangular Zeltbahn - Hitler Youth?

Thanks Received
Hello

This Zeltbahn is bought several months ago in Montpellier with the other equipments of the two other post . Can you say if it an original HJ because there are many difference with the regular whom find in the ANGOLA's book.

1,68m X 1,55m color grey on the side and darkgrey on the other with a paint mark

for the bottle the leather strap and the cork is missing

Thanks for yours answers

gérard

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Another example found on the web, very similar in design. It is not a triangular shape but rectangular like the WW1 model. The two forms exist in the HJ, if i'm not wrong...

Attachments

Hi

Thanks for your answer my shelter quater is also restangular. I think that is a good piece of equipment.

gerard

Hi,
Sorry for digging up an old topic, but I was curious marking on the cape. Namely, I do not know what these numbers mean (?) Located under "Gebiet 16". Someone can explain it?
Regards from Poland!

It is always ok to dig up an old topic if there are still questions. (Even though I can not answer your question.) But when I looked at the marking in the first picture it reminded me a lot more to the stencil markings I know from different military items (mostly equipment) from the last 50 years than to anything from the HJ. The number 1 in 16 is done the way Germans would have done it. But ll3l is not the way Germans would write it. Whatever it was supposed to mean. (1/31?) In my eyes it was just printed/sprayed/painted on this piece of equipment so it sells better. But that is just my oppinion.

Back