Laughable 'Hitler Youth' Axe - what next?

Thanks Received
hi guys
i know you cant wait to see this item, so here it is the MEGA RARE HJ AXE:lol::lol:
bet youve never seen one of these before:lol: ,i am very rarely speechless but this has done it, you got to love it, coming next week the hj spanner set and the hj saw

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha Bloody hell!!! Hahaha :laugh:

Even with MOTTO!!!! :p

If I saw this at a show or something...I'd say somebody had a really wild imagination! Never knew it existed. Wow.

What the F*** is this hahahaha somebody let their imagination on the loose

this has to be the worst attempt to fool people ever the worst bit is the site i found it on wants $1499 for it:cursing:

That's funny. For that price, I wonder if they have the ol' "Blood and Honor" etched somewhere... :001_tt2: OR if this a post 1937 piece....:001_tt2:

Now now guys lets not be to hasty in our judgement.I am sure this is the same dealer who sold me a authetic HJ iPod,so it has to be good:tongue_smilie:

no prob gar here it is::

Extremely rare Hitler Youth Hatchet and Screwdriver and Hammer combination.
9 inches long with a 5 inch head. Cast iron with vintage Silver paint and head is marked Soligen Germany on one side.

Comes with leather protector that has a belt loop on one side. The belt loop is marked Germany and has a RZM stamp into the leather (not ink). Condition near excellent as shown.

Price - $1499.99

Cheers Stu. Unbelievable.... He probably thinks it's perfectly okay to describe it like that because actually he hasn't told a single lie. It is just as he describes it... We could probably argue with his use of the word rare though. He should have used unique. Unless of course he knocked up 5 more like this in his garden shed. That way even 'rare' would be correct...

Just saw this theread and couldnt stop laughing. he,he,he...

Jaysus... what's next? This question will be sure shortly answered.

Regards

Antonio

seen one of them before sold a hj a while ago on egay and the chap sent me his stash to show off, he had one of these hj hatchets i didnt want to ruin his day and send him a photo of all mine neeeeeeee.... to think of the crap some people actually invest in, item changes hands and what they show off to people.... crazy

I just found this post. Awsome.

What a pathetic copy.

My Original HJ combo tool has a philips head........ :thumbup:

This is great enterntainment. :lol:

kevin

Back