NPEA overseas cap

WIDUKIND

Thanks Received
Hello,

I have just bought this NPEA overseas cap. This is the first time I managed to get one in good condition.
Also, when I take a magnifying glass, I can still see inside the overseas cap, the inscription in black ink "Nat.Pol.E.". Unfortunately, the name of the school is completely erased.
This wool field-cap was especially worn in winter because the fabric is thick.
I think that this version of cap with this color was worn from 1937.
Before this date, the used color for the NPEA wool side cap was light brown and the piping was still dark brown.

Best regards

Eric

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
I waited for this item with great patience since 2008. The price was high and this side cap came from the USA. I find this story funny because the Europeans make their purchases on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean now.

Great cap Widukind . I had the short blouse for this style cap aprox 20 years ago , at that time I thought that the blouse was NSKK ... I sold the blouse for 250 dollars and have allways regretted it when later I found out what it really was .

Great cap Widukind . I had the short blouse for this style cap aprox 20 years ago , at that time I thought that the blouse was NSKK ... I sold the blouse for 250 dollars and have allways regretted it when later I found out what it really was .

you made a huge mistake by selling this blouse. If only you knew the price of such blouse, You would fall on the struck ground!

August has been very eventful for my collection and it allowed me to complete my NPEA collection quickly.
Thank you to all those who helped me these past few weeks, I will not forget them if the opportunity arises.
Here are some more NPEA equipment :
- a NPEA tornister and a NPEA tent from " Wien- Breitensee"
- two Photo albums, one of the NPEA Bensberg and one of the NPEA Naumburg.

Bets regards

Eric

Attachments

Great items that you have added Eric. Your collection of NPEA items is becoming great, best of luck to you in finding more.

As for the cap, we all know that in this hobby patience is often rewarded.

Great items that you have added Eric. Your collection of NPEA items is becoming great, best of luck to you in finding more.

As for the cap, we all know that in this hobby patience is often rewarded.

Hello Darin,

As for the collection, many beautiful items come on the market right now and it is very difficult to make a choice....!
I savor my revenge on the French Militaria dealers because they said to me that I would find nothing 25 years ago !. I only trust my intuition.:bounce:

Best regards

Eric

Hello,

thanks for your warm comments. I got this picture on the web recently. Does anyone has this overseas cap in his collection?.
It is the late model with a special eagle.
It seems that this overseas cap is black but it also can be field grey. Does anyone has an opinion on this one?.
I add the detail of the rosette which comes from my collection.

Best regards

Eric

Attachments

Back