Photograph of a Hitler Youth HJ Schellenbaum in use

Thanks Received
"Original, Foto, Negativ, Jugend, Musikzug, Schellenbaum, Bann 215, Oschatz, Sachsen"

(Pic is from a current ebay auction)

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
Don`t understand why the link won`t work.. just add F-L-I-C-K-R where you see stars.... of course withoutthe "-" inbetween.

That's me Jo :) I set up an auto-censor system years back that prevents links to external photo hosting sites. It's just to stop links to photos that might disappear in the future.

OK, well easy enough for anyone to copy/paste the link and add F-L-I-C-K-R :good: Some choice HJ photos on that blog-site-whateveritis

Sure, but when I see that I either scrub the link completely and then send the poster a quick PM to let him know why and to ask whether he can upload directly to the forum or I just go to the link and save a local copy here. WAF suffers badly from missing photos as you know and I never wanted that to happen here. I'll have a look at your link in a mo to see what he's got :thumb:

Wow.... that is a nice Schellenbaum, I would say very few if any at all survived & made it into a private collection.
Mike

Back