Authentic HJ Standard bearer patch?

Thanks Received
Hi. A man sells this thing. He talks that it is a stripe on shtandart. Original it or not? And what real cost of this thing?
Thank you!

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

:001_smile:

Attachments

I am really an ignorant in this field, let's start with this.

but I dont have a good feeling about it. What is the point of that stamp in that place? Made it like that to probe authenticity? It is like putting the RZM tag in the "face" side, right?

But once again, I am an ignorant in this field, but I just try to use the "little" common sense that I still have.

Regards

Antonio

Even if we agree that this is a fake , just think of the workmanship that went into this piece just to be screwed up with a stamping .:h

I'll never see standart with stamp on face !!
These item is not old !
Don't forget : the war stop in 1945 , every items have
tracks of age !

Definitely a wierd item but when you think about it, what would be the point of putting a huge version of the standard bearer's patch on a flag? Absolutely none that I can think of. I'll try again next time I'm drunk but even then I bet I won't be able to think of a scenario where this patch on a flag makes sense. As the other guys have said, the stamp just seals the deal.

Guys, thanks for your answers. My fears have proved to be true. I will refuse the transaction.

Guys, thanks for your answers. My fears have proved to be true. I will refuse the transaction.

I really think this is the best thing that you can do. Im sure this was going to be a transaction, which would cost a nice amount of money...

I think that for things like this, it is more than worth it to be a full member of the forum.

Regards

Antonio

I agree, seems odd .

stamps on the front? whats that about? and when looking after markings of age (should be at least 65 years old) i find no proof what so ever.

IMO : FAKE

Back