BDM Flag numbers

Thanks Received
Ime looking at a BDM flag on a site, two questions i would appreciate your thoughts to..
Have they ever been the subject of fakes ? & if i give the numbers can anyone give me a idea of where they originate .. thank you for your consideration .. :001_smile:

This will give you the BDM.Untergau location and with a little luck this will give you the Mädelgruppe location (it's work in progress though so doesn't yet contain a great deal). Do you have pics?

This will give you the BDM.Untergau location and with a little luck this will give you the Mädelgruppe location (it's work in progress though so doesn't yet contain a great deal). Do you have pics?

Hi Gary, yes i have, it seems good and its from an apparently reputable site, i will post a few pics later.. :eng

HI there, he is the item ..:001_smile:

.. Any thoughts would be helpful .. cheers

Admin edit: please upload pictures to the forum. If you link to pictures as opposed to posting them this thread will be rendered useless as soon as the vendor removes the pics from his site. Thanks.

HI there, he is the item ..:001_smile:

.. Any thoughts would be helpful .. cheers

Admin edit: please upload pictures to the forum. If you link to pictures as opposed to posting them this thread will be rendered useless as soon as the vendor removes the pics from his site. Thanks.

The site wont let me, anyway , ive heard from the guy today ,it was sold a while back but he never removed it from his site...

I understand that (although you did say further up the page that you had pics..) but even if it has sold, this thread is useless without pictures because no-one will know what was being discussed. Try screen dumping the page by using your keyboard's print screen button. Paste the result into a graphics programme, save locally and then you can upload to the forum.

Relicsofthereich was a good price at $250 ?? but just had & look and he has removed it from view ..

Last edited:
See what I mean now? This thread is hereby declared........ useless!

Back