Deutsches Jungvolk DJ fanfare banner opinions please

Thanks Received
I'd like to have your opinions on this single sided Dj banner
:) many thanks
Luca

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Sorry but at first view i am not convinced regarding fringes ... nevertheless better view could help and change my opinion !

I'd like to see a really good close up of the black material showing the weave of the cloth. The white looks very bright in perfect condition. Not necessarily a red flag but does warrant close inspection due to condition. Also a photo of any ties on the top would be good.

I have already commented on this flag elsewhere. I was not comfortable with the fringe, or the stitching, I did ask for - but never received better pictures. It looks a little too good :)

I always found these banners to be a bit of a minefield. So many different types. I've seen that kind of fringe in photos from the time though.

HI i've new pics of the fringe with and without flash...(no more answers in the other forum)
Many thanks

Attachments

I am with John. Stitching I do know about and it does look very modern type of cross stitching to me to be comfortable with it.
I have already commented on this flag elsewhere. I was not comfortable with the fringe, or the stitching, I did ask for - but never received better pictures. It looks a little too good :)

Back