Deutsches Jungvolk flag back for disscusion

Thanks Received
posted on the last forum. good or bad? have i been sold a pup? all your thoughts are more than welcome

cheers steve

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Attachments

:thumb: i like it, remember lots of thes flags were made by young mothers for there little boy to adorn his trumpet/ bugle etc, so many are not text book manurfacture, i even think the area patch may be home made, im a yes on this flag.

Thanks phil its the nuber 5 thats the shit it should be in roman numerals , but i think ive got a rare one :D

cheers steve

flags not my thing but would def keep it until some solid proof comes up

Steve, hope you don't mind but I've mailed Jeff Hammond some photos and asked for his take on this corner patch. Will let you know if he replies, he is usually very good with HJ flags.

I've always liked this one as well. If it were mine, I wouldn't sell it - something could well pop up one day that would likely verify the numbering. If someone were to fake the unit patch, I would think they'd use a well known or more common format.

Regards

Russ

Thanks for all the positive comments ,i still have it, and do intend to keep hold of it , one day it maybe verified as correct,

cheers steve

Steve, hope you don't mind but I've mailed Jeff Hammond some photos and asked for his take on this corner patch. Will let you know if he replies, he is usually very good with HJ flags.

Jeff finally replied to my email, but he is stumped on the numbers as well. I still like this one myself Steve.

steve have a look in my flags section i have a patch like that one on my hj flag might help you a bit

DJ Flag

Steve:

GREAT FLAG! I was just wondering if the rings RZM marked?

Mike:)

Back