Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

Deutsches Jungvolk flag back for disscusion

posted on the last forum. good or bad? have i been sold a pup? all your thoughts are more than welcome

cheers steve

Attached Images Attached Images

Attached Images Attached Images

i like it, remember lots of thes flags were made by young mothers for there little boy to adorn his trumpet/ bugle etc, so many are not text book manurfacture, i even think the area patch may be home made, im a yes on this flag.

Thanks phil its the nuber 5 thats the **** it should be in roman numerals , but i think ive got a rare one :D

cheers steve

I would not write this flag off as bad Steve. I would see what Jeff Hammond has to say about, he knows flags very well.

I would vote good I especially like the rings they are period

PAUL

flags not my thing but would def keep it until some solid proof comes up

Steve, hope you don't mind but I've mailed Jeff Hammond some photos and asked for his take on this corner patch. Will let you know if he replies, he is usually very good with HJ flags.

Thanks Darin ,i appreciate that , i hope he can shed a bit more light on the corner patch......

cheers steve

I've always liked this one as well. If it were mine, I wouldn't sell it - something could well pop up one day that would likely verify the numbering. If someone were to fake the unit patch, I would think they'd use a well known or more common format.

Regards

Russ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast