Deutsches Jungvolk Jungbann 93 Dessau

No joe i have sold what i wanted to just to make a bit of space its space is what i am very short on

steve

Hi Guys
How many of you guys who collect HJ DJ BDM JM have looked through books and seen items you think to yourself god would i love to own that for most of us it is only a pipe dream.

I'm in the process of a deal right now on an item I've wanted for some time now after seeing it in a book. Dreams sometimes come true Steve. :clap2:

I've been lucky enough to get hold of a few items like that but they have almost all since gone into other collections. I still have the Jungvolkführer patch shown in Youth led by Youth and also a couple of the RJF publications Baker used for his research.

Congrats Steve, wonderful item :thumb:

I've been lucky enough to get hold of a few items like that but they have almost all since gone into other collections. I still have the Jungvolkführer patch shown in Youth led by Youth and also a couple of the RJF publications Baker used for his research.

Congrats Steve, wonderful item :thumb:

yes that rune is way cool eah darin?

also darin cant wait to see your item :thumb:

Amazing,

Congratulations gentleman, trully a great catch!!

Regards

Antonio

thanks again guys for the comments and holding my breath for darins catch

cheers steve

One of the finest and ubber rarest items from Steve's collection. I really miss that guy, he was such a great and humble gentleman, old school, handshake deal type. Wish him well.
To see this hidden content your post count must be 17 or greater.
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Back