Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Please login to view user info
    Jo has nailed it with that link! just checked it! look at the rope attachment loops on this HJ pennant below!

the same faker i would bet!

someones glued an original clothing tag to it and humped up to sell (look at the horrible glue splodge just left of the tag also!

send it back Wingman
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by wingman15 View Post
    no i actually have no black uv light,but i did a burn test on the thread on both pennants i have posted the BDM & HJ pennants & the thread burned & didnt melt,the BDM pennant is a tricky one being double sided & the RZM tag looks like its been on there for a long time,.& the pennant itself is aged appropriately,im sure the HJ did
    print some pennants,im still studying the item & undecided on its origionallity,thanks for commenting.
    these tests are not fool proof as early fakes can be found in the right thread and do not glow etc

heck original items can glow after cleaning and being washed too!

Quote Originally Posted by ss-collector View Post
    Jo has nailed it with that link! just checked it! look at the rope attachment loops on this HJ pennant below!

someones glued an original clothing tag to it and humped up to sell (look at the horrible glue splodge just left of the tag also!

send it back Wingman
    Yes, House of Swords flags look like that, and all grubby, made to look old, i bet Joe Walters used to roll around in the hog pen with all this stuff before it hit their catalog.

Quote Originally Posted by ss-collector View Post

send it back Wingman
    yeah i will probably return it,it was cheap though i guess thats what you get for buying cheap crap hey,thanks for all the comments lads
    & i will be more carefull in the future.

yes mate but the cheap bargains are out there! this forum is excellent to get opinions before buying! good luck in your hunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    Yes, House of Swords flags look like that, and all grubby, made to look old, i bet Joe Walters used to roll around in the hog pen with all this stuff before it hit their catalog.
    dont know much on them mate but the stuff they are selling is SHOCKING ! some of the worse i seen there is one other out there just as bad with all the fantasy ss armbands at shocking prices like $800 they also note on the items for sale that it sold for offer $400 you know of it? loads and loads a crap!

The pennant in post 1 is very clearly a fake. Firstly ikt is printed and secondly no way that it would have swastika on one side etc etc. Clearly a fake piece of ####

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12