Flag Pole and Bayonette Topper for the Gefolgschaftsfahne and the Fahnlienfahne

Thanks Received
Here's one I saw posted on another forum. A nice complete set even if a little salty. Not often seen complete.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thanks for posting this Daren
I have 2 flagpoles , one with the topper , the date on the bayonet topper matches the date on the Pole end (1940). This one is in only a little better condition than the one you have posted pictures of .
Both flag poles are the 2 section types and are the same size in length when put together.
The other one was either DAF, RAD or some form of Political flagpole , Im not sure as the top of the topper is missing , however the bottom part of the topper has an Rzm mark but no date . This flagploe is in suprisingly nice condition , the metal sections are Nickle/Silver plated . This flagpole would go nice with an early Nickel/silver plated bayonet topper in nice condition.
Original flagpoles are actually harder to find than the HJ Gefolgschaftfahnes or the Bayonet toppers. If you have a complete flagpole with flag and topper , you could expect to pay upwards in the $3,500 dollar range for the complete rig .

Very nice. That would look fantastic with an equally salty flag on it.

Hello ,
i think the bayonet topper must be a early version because build in several parts.
I ve never see till today such model but i ve not see a lot of them too!!
A nice one in any case.
Thanks for the photos GEFOLGSCHAFT

Back