Flieger-HJ Gefolgschaft flag, Bann 365

Thanks Received
This is my Flieger-HJ Gefolgschaft flag that i want show to fellow collectors and for collector bann171, mine also is mint with all rings

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

A very nice flag to find. I have seen Motor, Marine, and Flieger Gefolgschaftsfahne like this before, but am always curious if there were similar canton panels for Nachriten and Streifendienst Gefolgschafts ie black background or yellow background. Does anyone know or have a period illustration?

Jeff Hammond owned one, see page 626 of my handbook. The patch showed the
DLV insignia added. Is he at this forum?

I remember the one Jeff Hammond owned. He had many rare and desirable flags in his collection. He's not here on this forum as far as I know Wim. I have not corresponded with him in some time.

Very nice flag, crazy we have both flags from the same bann and both in super condition! Are we lucky!!! :) I sold a flieger Hj a few month ago but it was not in the same condition as ours.
Good hunting for 2012
Regards
Dirk

It's a must to complete these both flags! I would take both :)

Very nice flag, crazy we have both flags from the same bann and both in super condition! Are we lucky!!! :) I sold a flieger Hj a few month ago but it was not in the same condition as ours.
Good hunting for 2012
Regards
Dirk

Back