Has anybody seen this HJ emblem before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Received
This HJ emblem is on a small podium flag. (18" x 20") On the back of the flag is a set of SS runes, on a Black field. Have you ever seen this Diamond before, or is it a Fantasy item? Thanks

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hj trumpet banner?

I agree this is probably a fake, but here is the entire trumpet banner.

Attachments

I've never seen it before, while it's an interesting design, I also have to put in my opinion in as fantasy!

Has ANYBODY seen this HJ design before? I would pay money for an old newspaper ad, or anything with this HJ design on it. And you would also have my undying gratitude. And that is worth something. Remember it has an SS flag on the other side. It came from the estate of a dead vet in PA. His family kept it after he died. It was the only thing of Germanic origin that the old guy had. The family got hard up and sold it. I really do not think this is a made up piece. It is of superb German quality.

Sure. I didn't want to show it because it is so tobacco stained, it is not white any more. But here it is, in all it's stained Glory!

Attachments

Hard to tell by photo but the only thing i can think of is the hj panzer division both the hj and ss together ? Or an ss prep school

I am pretty sure that is what it is. There were several units of HJ affiliated with the SS, I have been told. But unless I can have proof the HJ emblem is legit, the banner is virtually worthless. This is just too nice of a piece to have been made in somebody's garage!

There is some possibilities for it IMO as the red side resembles the early HJ insignia found on buckles and I do like those SS RUNES . Would need to see it first hand but think it may be good

:canada1

And how care the man is only interested to sale items i dont think he have one post about anything else fantasy real and the value ebay is a great place to sell items

THE BUCKLE i AM REFERENCING IS FOR SALE ON THE COLLECTOR'S GUILD any buckle collector will see what I am talking about.

Thanks for the heads-up Paul! That was a Studentenbund buckle you were referring to, right? Glad not all members are like railhouse. When did I offer to sell this Trumpet banner? I have been collecting TR items probably LONG before he was born. (Since 1957) I try to sell my extra stuff. Is there something wrong with that? If there is something wrong with that then everybody who places an ad is a bad person, like me, right? I will post a foto of just my medal collection from 1963 Notice I have not only a Ritterkreuz with OL & S, but I also have a Grand Cross of the Iron Cross!

Attachments

Last edited:
I understand. This is sort of like detective work. This item is NOT for sale, but I would be gratified to find out it is worth quite a bit, instead of worthless. Thanks, again, for your help.

you will have to take it to one of the shows and have an expert eyeball it in person only way to say if it is fantasy or real

I have written to several experts, asking if they have ever seen the HJ emblem before. Most have not. One said it looked VAGUELY familiar. If this is genuine, it must be extremely rare - which is bad. Extremely rare things have nothing to compare them with. Well, I like it, and it looks nice hanging on my wall. I prefer the SS side.

For all involved with this and future threads , Please reframe from singling out members in a sarcastic nature in open forum . This forum is above that , we need to keep it Deplomatic.

If someone has a gripe with another member , please settle it in a personal message .

Last edited:
When comparing the diamond symbol for the banner to the diamond as in use with the
early NS.Schülerbund type of buckle there are quite some differences. Look for yourself!

The leaflet is from about 1934 from the concern of Steinhauer & Lück. It is observed
the symbol upon the buckle has been used horizontally as well. The diamond surely
was not in use anymore later as 1935 with buckles. No known cataloque advertises
with it. Pitily there was no page with descriptions for the many nice buckle at the leaflet!

Attachments

For all involved with this and future threads , Please reframe from singling out members in a sarcastic nature in open forum . This forum is above that , we need to keep it Deplomatic.

If someone has a grip with another member , please settle it in a personal message .

I agree it was rude. So was his attack of my motives for joining this forum. I don't handle attacks very well. I will apologize for my rudeness. Will he do the same? You should also send HIM a PM stating what you just said to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back