Has anybody seen this HJ emblem before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how care the man is only interested to sale items i dont think he have one post about anything else fantasy real and the value ebay is a great place to sell items
I would like to know why this pillar of literacy, good spelling, and punctuation can say bad things about me, but I can't retaliate, because Mr. Cool does not like me! We had a personal disagreement, and he let it spill over into this forum! I asked him on this forum if he also dressed down railhouse, the way he did me - no answer. I will say good bye to you few good people I met on this forum. Joe Cool is NOT.

I would like to know why this pillar of literacy, good spelling, and punctuation can say bad things about me, but I can't retaliate, because Mr. Cool does not like me! We had a personal disagreement, and he let it spill over into this forum! I asked him on this forum if he also dressed down railhouse, the way he did me - no answer. I will say good bye to you few good people I met on this forum. Joe Cool is NOT.

If you have the need to engage me or other members with your conserns , you need to do this in a personal message .

.... because Mr. Cool does not like me!
He has the best interests of the HJ-Forum at heart, and thats all that counts. You will note that i pressed "I Like" or the "Thanks" button on Railhouses comment. My reason for this was possibly because i view this Forum the same way as he does, as a Give n`take. To be fair, 80-90% of your posts since you have been here are either selling something, or inquiring about a piece you want to sell. No criminal offense there, but this is a small and dedicated forum, with the majority of members contributing valuable information, or just contributing in some form or shape. So its understandable when a new person joins, who (it seems) is only really interested in selling|advertising items.. that at some point a response like this would be inevitable.

Is it right or wrong? i dont know, or care really, but i can see where he was coming from with his post. Not quite sure how this reply will be received by you, or others, and i dont really mean to say that You need to give us info, or you need to share something before you are allowed the right to advertise.. not at all, but being a small circle of dedicated H-collectors, in my opinion, thats the Gentlemanly way to go about it, but thats just me, and i am old and old fashioned and old school all rolled into one. As far as spelling and grammar goes, if Windows didn't have a right click-correction-red-underlined-button, my posts would not make sense. :001_smile: We are spread around the world, and for most of us English is not the language we speak or write every day.. so a small amount of tolerance should not be too much to ask for? Otherwise i shall disable the spell-check, and you will see what Swiss-English looks like in written form :thumb:

If you have the need to engage me or other members with your conserns , you need to do this in a personal message .

If you could see the tripe that Joe NOT Cool PM's me you would wonder how I can control myself. He is a very bad man. You will find out someday. NOBODY can be that much of a schmuck and hide it forever. I really am out of here. Just had to come back to see what Joe PM'd me. I knew he would. What a schmuck! Marine, huh? I doubt it. And Metalman, he does NOT have the best interests of the Forum at heart. He has HIS best interests at heart.

Thread is now closed as it has gone way off topic. If the original poster would like he can open a new thread regarding the original topic. If another thread is opened please gentlemen limit the dicussion to weather or not the posted banner is genuine or not and please don't take the same direction as this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back