Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    THE BUCKLE i AM REFERENCING IS FOR SALE ON THE COLLECTOR'S GUILD any buckle collector will see what I am talking about.

Please login to view user info
    And how care the man is only interested to sale items i dont think he have one post about anything else fantasy real and the value ebay is a great place to sell items

Quote Originally Posted by PAUL AYERST View Post
    THE BUCKLE i AM REFERENCING IS FOR SALE ON THE COLLECTOR'S GUILD any buckle collector will see what I am talking about.

Thanks for the heads-up Paul! That was a Studentenbund buckle you were referring to, right? Glad not all members are like railhouse. When did I offer to sell this Trumpet banner? I have been collecting TR items probably LONG before he was born. (Since 1957) I try to sell my extra stuff. Is there something wrong with that? If there is something wrong with that then everybody who places an ad is a bad person, like me, right? I will post a foto of just my medal collection from 1963 Notice I have not only a Ritterkreuz with OL & S, but I also have a Grand Cross of the Iron Cross!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by oldtrcollector; 22nd December 2011 at 01:26 AM.

please note that I am not saying it is good only that it has possibilities under more scrutiny

I understand. This is sort of like detective work. This item is NOT for sale, but I would be gratified to find out it is worth quite a bit, instead of worthless. Thanks, again, for your help.

you will have to take it to one of the shows and have an expert eyeball it in person only way to say if it is fantasy or real

Quote Originally Posted by PAUL AYERST View Post
    you will have to take it to one of the shows and have an expert eyeball it in person only way to say if it is fantasy or real

I have written to several experts, asking if they have ever seen the HJ emblem before. Most have not. One said it looked VAGUELY familiar. If this is genuine, it must be extremely rare - which is bad. Extremely rare things have nothing to compare them with. Well, I like it, and it looks nice hanging on my wall. I prefer the SS side.

For all involved with this and future threads , Please reframe from singling out members in a sarcastic nature in open forum . This forum is above that , we need to keep it Deplomatic.

If someone has a gripe with another member , please settle it in a personal message .
    Last edited by joecool; 22nd December 2011 at 05:15 PM.

When comparing the diamond symbol for the banner to the diamond as in use with the
    early NS.Schülerbund type of buckle there are quite some differences. Look for yourself!

img218 - kopie.jpg HJ%20%20BANNER%20-%20Copy.jpg

The leaflet is from about 1934 from the concern of Steinhauer & Lück. It is observed
    the symbol upon the buckle has been used horizontally as well. The diamond surely
    was not in use anymore later as 1935 with buckles. No known cataloque advertises
    with it. Pitily there was no page with descriptions for the many nice buckle at the leaflet!

Quote Originally Posted by joecool View Post
    For all involved with this and future threads , Please reframe from singling out members in a sarcastic nature in open forum . This forum is above that , we need to keep it Deplomatic.

If someone has a grip with another member , please settle it in a personal message .
    I agree it was rude. So was his attack of my motives for joining this forum. I don't handle attacks very well. I will apologize for my rudeness. Will he do the same? You should also send HIM a PM stating what you just said to me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast