Hitler youth Bann 99 flag (HJ Bannfahne)

Thanks Received
Hello

I had posted a thread last week asking for help for information on a Hitler youth number 99 standard. This the standard with the eagle and scroll above. I wanted to find exactly what it was and the value. I can send photos to post here. This came right from the vet. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Mark

If some could send me an email I will send them pictures to post here, I do not know how.

To upload photos to the forum click the tab at the bottom of the reply box that says "Go Advanced". Scroll down until you see the "Manage Attachments" tab. Click it. A pop up menu that with tabs that say "browse" will appear. Click on one of them. Another pop up that shows your computer files will appear. Click on the photo on your computer you wish to upload. Click the "open" tab. When finished selecting photos click the "upload" tab on the bottom of the pop up. This will upload the photos for you to the forum. Click the reply tab and it will post the photos as "thumbnails" that will enlarge when clicked on.

Here is a link from the FAQ section of the Forum on how to post images.

http://www.hj-research.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_attachments

Last edited:
Waffen did send me the photographs from the Bann-flag 99. I post them here for you:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

some more:

Bann 99 was from "Ruhr-Ennepe" in the "West-Westfalen"-district with headquarters at Hattingen.

Attachments

Thanks for the info, it is a nice item. Thanks again for all the all the emails and help.

Hello, does anyone know if the Bann flag sold? I looked for it at the SOS and couldnt find it. That is a lovely flag, great pictures also

I believe the seller was asking 7000 dollars , i dont think it sold at that price . I think the flag is worth around 4500 dollars .

Thanks joe, I agree $7000 is a chunk of cash! I havent seen one of these in many years. Joe do you know who is the owner/seller is?

Thanks all for the info on the banner, sold for 5000 euros and went home to Germany

Waffen

Back