Hitler Youth flag - 2. Reichsfinanzschule Pörtschach

It's good that we all have different interests. I have fun to research and collect cloth insignia and flags (without hanging them up), you have fun to research metal pins :) Jeder Jeck ist anders.

Well i would lend anyone the money, but with 25% interest of course :pound:per DAY!
My wife would also never let me Display it here anyway... and i wouldn't, i just dont get a kick out of having flags hanging up. No visitor understands it, i have tried before.

If I had the money, I would take it, because it is an "Austrian" HJ flag. But 4000.-€ are to much for me.
It would go very well with my "RFS" shouder board ;)

Yes, a set of straps would be nice to display alongside the flag. I think this set of mine would look great as well.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

It's good that we all have different interests. I have fun to research and collect cloth insignia and flags (without hanging them up), you have fun to research metal pins :) Jeder Jeck ist anders.
Natüüüüüürlich, otherwise you would have all the party badges and i would be sad!

There were more then one flag at each institution. This is already proved
wih the earlier photographs, but here is some more prove:

:
During a visit of the Reich Minister of Finances in October 1942 at the RFS Thorn
in the background two flags are in use. As far as information goes: on the other side
was another flag

:
Herrsching 1941

:
Herrsching, also 1941. One flag is already outside the building, two others
do follow

RFS Böhmisch Leipa. The 2nd Gefolgschaft is consecreated their flag September 13, 1940.
The consecration is done with the Bann-flag 606. When the 2nd Gefolgschaft gets their flag,
there would also be a flag for the 1st Gefolgschaft!

Attachments

Last edited:
The ideal would be that it stays in a museum in Germany but unfortunately, the third generation voluntarily ignores its history and the second does not want to hear about it any more....!

yes I totally agree with this statement as this is exactly what I see talking to immigrants in CANADA these days

Sad but true! I'm one of the younger generation in Germany and often it's difficult to have fun with our hobby. Here in Northern Germany er say "Es nützt ja nichts!" :)
My dream is to support or open a museum somewhen in future! And this flag would be great!

yes I totally agree with this statement as this is exactly what I see talking to immigrants in CANADA these days

The flag ended at 2600 EUR, 2925 with fees without shipping. That's a realistic price for an auction with hidden informations about bids and so on.

I agree a realistic price for such a nice and scarce item. Hopefully someone who is an HJ collector bought it and we won't see it listed on a dealers site with a huge mark up, like the rare doctors tunic that recently changed hands.

With shipping , this will be aprox $3,500 US dollars . Thats alot of cash for a rare flag panel on a common HJ flag with pole and topper..

Last edited:
Back