Hj bunting?

Thanks Received
Received these last week with the armband , i hope to use these as part of a small display , thanks to darin who helped sway the deal as the seller was wary of shipping over the pond:thumbup1::thumbup1:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Glad they finally made it through customs Steve. No thanks are necessary. I was just stating the facts. Every deal I've had with you has been smooth and worry-free. :thumbup1:

Nice,bunting always gives a display a small amount of WOW factor.Could you for those of us that are some what in the dark explain this customs problem why so much?......maybe in the general information area?

Wally

Hi Wally
Not much to say really ,its hit and miss dependant on wether the knuckle heads are busy or not i had to pay £11 VAT (value added tax) for an item not even purchased in this country, that is 15% then £12 for the courier company to get the packaged released, a few times items will sail through and other times a run of payments , you can dispute the charge but its not worth it as the customs people leave common sense on the door step when they leave home:D

Very nice Kamerade .
Thank you for posting.

Back