Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Please login to view user info
    This type of banner is the most common during this period and especially with the white fringe twisted cord.
    Approximately 45cm x 45cm for the banner and 5cm for the fringe.
    The first regulation concerning HJ musical units date of December 1934
    Source : Mitteilungsblatt der Reichszeugmeisterei 1934
    It has been constantly modified until 1943.

Quote Originally Posted by WIDUKIND View Post
    This type of banner is the most common during this period and especially with the white fringe twisted cord.
    Approximately 45cm x 45cm for the banner and 5cm for the fringe.
    The first regulation concerning HJ musical units date of December 1934
    Source : Mitteilungsblatt der Reichszeugmeisterei 1934
    It has been constantly modified until 1943.
    Thank you Widukind for the thorough answer. Just wondering where I might find that Mitteilungblatt? Is there a thread on the forum somewhere?

If you have the opportunity to buy specialized HJ magazines as " Das Junge Deutschland ", you will obtain a lot of information on the regulations of this period.

Hi there, I don't have magazines like that and I couldn't read them anyway. Could you post scans from a source that shows how these banners should be made? I'm only asking about them because I'm pretty sure that the type of fringe on the banners and the number of ties (to attach th banner to the fanfare) were not mentioned. Some people say that two ties are bad, three are good. Some say that the fringe should have the metallic thread, some say that the fringe should be cotton. I don't think that people really know what is right because those things are not in the regulations as far as I know

good morning
    Examples trumpet pennant for sale in different forum.
    Of course I'm not talking about price, but comparison between those of the forum and those on sale.
    sincerely seppi72

Hitler Youth trumpet banner
    136F3 - Jeunesses hitlériennes trompette bannière. Presque neuf avec RZM tag. Ce multi-pièce construite bannière trompette mesure 20,0 x 21,0, y compris la frange frontalière 1,25 pouces. La bannière de trompette conserve ses quatre cordes d'attache. Sur le revers est le papier HJ RZM paper tag. Rare. $ 950. Plus de photos

Deutsches Jungvolk trumpet banner
    136F4 - Deutsches Jungvolk trompette bannière. Cet exemple est magnifique laine noire avec garniture de frange d'argent métallique. Le single est sigrune coton blanc et cousu séparément. Les trois liens de fixation sont en place. Il est le contour de l'endroit où il était une fois une forme de diamant insignes d'unité .Near menthe. Rare. $ 1250. Plus de photos

The Collector's Guild

The Collector's Guild

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12