hj motor boat flag

Thanks Received
hi guys whats your thoughts on this flag is it a motor boat sports flag? i bought it as i liked it and thought it looked period cloth doesnt glow seller said and is a no hassels return so be honest.

but i liked it and have been wrong before. and i have only seen one more. what you think of the tag?

all comments welcome

as you can see its been a all you can eat buffet for the creepys over the years :)

cheers ewan

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

hi pat a couple of these sold on waf no problems without the flag guys chirpping in? but a good few veiws here and only a comment from yourself pat. i think is a little strange:confused:

someones bound to have some opinoins?

ewan

Hi Ewan

I saw this on WAF and was going to go for it but had a couple of doubts

being printed put me off

the weave seems a bit loose if thats the right word

Im not sure the RZM tag is correct,

I hope the flag men chime in and tell me im wrong on all counts :thumbup1:

cheers steve

hi guys whats your thoughts on this flag is it a motor boat sports flag? i bought it as i liked it and thought it looked period cloth doesnt glow seller said and is a no hassels return so be honest.

but i liked it and have been wrong before. and i have only seen one more. what you think of the tag?

all comments welcome

as you can see its been a all you can eat buffet for the creepys over the years :)

cheers ewan

some newer pics the whites of the flag are more yellow than in the pic and all smells like an old caravan and the rzm tag is more duller and just right looking in my opinoin, the red is much better a red and a normall colour compared with the first photos i had up when i listed the thread,i have black lighted it and did a burn test myself when it arrived with no problems.

just wanted to clear those points up as it looked very new in the first pics with flash and scan etc.

regards ewan

Attachments

some more pics that show a little better how it looks in hand when enlarged the pics are crap i know :(.:thumbup1:

Attachments

Last edited:
Back