Interesting DJ trumpet banner

Thanks Received
Hi mates,

what do you think about this nice trumpet banner?

Thanks and regards,
Sven.

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

it is not in my collection but in private collections in Germany. I'll try to find the photos.

The dragon does seem to be a weird choice of design but photos would be great to see. The rest of the banner looks great Sven.

The dragon does seem to be a weird choice of design but photos would be great to see. The rest of the banner looks great Sven.

Hello Garry,
I do not wish to offend you Garry, but the collectors of this forum are still demanding with period photographs as evidence but it is not easy to find them after all these years. If I understand your reasoning, without evidence, there is no credibility ....???

Not at all. You said you might have access to photos and that you would try to get them. Nothing more sinister going on than that. I'm sure that you will agree on the general point that good photos can be very useful in determining whether something existed or not. They are not the only means of doing that of course but they help.

There are other ways to determine the age of cloth items as most experienced collectors know. Period photos and regulations are really the final proof to nail down items if they can be found. I'd like to see more photos of this particular banner when Sven has it in hand for close inspection.

Back