Jungbann 1/77 flag

Thanks Received
hi troops,heres a nice scarce piece shame about the damage :( vet bringback i think it looks good whats the opinions of the grail collectors here? $5,500 on german mil collectibles

:thumb:

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Price is sort of high. If it was not damaged I can see it fetching that sort of money, or if that Jungbann has a special signifigance to someone. These don't turn up very often but I think the price is just too much on this example.

Edit: Cruizer owns the Jungbannfahne of Jungbann 1/201. I would pay 5000 for that one any day, it's a well known Jungbann and has a special interest to me.

Last edited:
To bad it is Jungvolk and not HJ , I have the flag bearers armpatch and shoulderstraps to this bann .

Attachments

Hi Joe!

The flag bearers armpatch belongs to Bann and Jungbann. Now you have to find a shoulderstripe with 1/77. Than it´s complete for your Jungvolk Compilation.
Good Luck!

Greetings
Herbert

Price is sort of high. If it was not damaged I can see it fetching that sort of money, or if that Jungbann has a special signifigance to someone. These don't turn up very often but I think the price is just too much on this example.

Edit: Cruizer owns the Jungbannfahne of Jungbann 1/201. I would pay 5000 for that one any day, it's a well known Jungbann and has a special interest to me.

mate what does the edit mean, Cruizers a member here right? also i rekon its a bit steap at 3.5k uk :blink: with all the damage anyway.

Back