Jungmädel pennant Untergau 13, Jungmädelgruppe 5

Thanks Received
Hello everyone, I thought I would show my BDM pennant that I have owned for many years. I have tried to find the Bann 5 and what I take to be the unterbann 13. I found in my research that Bann 5 is for GrossDanzig?? I have no idea of the area for 13. I hope I can get some help from some collectors with much more knowledge than I have on the numbers. Please know I have been trying to find out for sure and not just trying to take an easy path but the number system is still tough on me. Any help would be much appreciated
You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thank you Dorn, that's a start for me, the real problem for me is to get an idea what city/township the main group and sub-group were located, thanks again...

The area of the forum for full members to research the numbers is located here:

Hitler Youth Bann number lists - Area triangle lists - Hitler Youth Forum

Dorn is correct in his advice regarding the numerals. It is also important to understand that numbers changed several times. Reading the lists from 1936 show this pennant as being from a unit of Bann 13 Münster in Westfalen West/Westfalen Gebiet.

very nice JM pennant michael,i have a similar one but without gruppe & untergau numbers,its a dutch jungmadel pennant with a wolfsangel rune on the reverse.

cheers,
si

Thanks Si for the comment, I have owned this pennant twice, I bought it in 1982 at the OVMS show then traded it and got it back, It's one of those items I was lucky to get back home. Also thanks to the moderators for clearing up my bad thread title. Well on to the next item to research...

Back