Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

Large Banner.

My first HJ banner / flag , a large one 5 ft 6 inches and just shy of 30 feet in length.
    I have posted photos of it in an album.

Any views or comments are welcome. ( Thank you).

Attached Images Attached Images

Great banner

i would love to own one of those but wouldnt know where to hang it

heres another big one from an album i have ,

cheers ........steve

One of this size has to be a "one off" acquisition , as you say displaying it is out of the question but it does have a presence about it which is undeniable.

Quote Originally Posted by behblc View Post
    One of this size has to be a "one off" acquisition , as you say displaying it is out of the question but it does have a presence about it which is undeniable.
    hi that is a nice banner you have!

it would save on wallpaper nice one ewan just where are you going to hang it

This one will spend much of the time rolled up in the dark , it was probably larger than I would have gone for but how often do you see something this size ?

I have a number of other large items State Service 200x335 , Reichkrieg up to 300x500 , Gosh up to 200x335 and RAD ( Female) 200x335.

rolled up in the dark seems a shame for a beautiful item like that shame people cant let go of the past and show history from what ever time frame

thanks again for posting

steve

Steve it is more just to keep it out of direct sunlight and to prevent creases forming in it , the item itself is just too large to display.
    No regrets in buying it as it is a real piece of history in its own right.

Quote Originally Posted by u869ss View Post
    it would save on wallpaper nice one ewan just where are you going to hang it
    now steve thats the problem right there mate! these large banners arent that scarce i now whare theres a few at but its the space factor! i just sold a nice 7 foot one to a member here and it fits ceiling to the floor.

anyone else see the MASSIVE HJ banner that was on waf the size that hung at the nurnberg rallys now that you would need to keep stored away!

I think it was Kevin that showed me pics of a massive banner like that on display in his former collection bunker. Nice backdrop to the manequins he had.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast