Large Banner.

Thanks Received
My first HJ banner / flag , a large one 5 ft 6 inches and just shy of 30 feet in length.
I have posted photos of it in an album.

Any views or comments are welcome. ( Thank you).

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Great banner:thumb:

i would love to own one of those but wouldnt know where to hang it:biggrin1:

heres another big one from an album i have ,

cheers ........steve

Attachments

One of this size has to be a "one off" acquisition , as you say displaying it is out of the question but it does have a presence about it which is undeniable.

Attachments

it would save on wallpaper nice one ewan just where are you going to hang it :w00t:

This one will spend much of the time rolled up in the dark , it was probably larger than I would have gone for but how often do you see something this size ?

I have a number of other large items State Service 200x335 , Reichkrieg up to 300x500 , Gosh up to 200x335 and RAD ( Female) 200x335.

rolled up in the dark seems a shame for a beautiful item like that shame people cant let go of the past and show history from what ever time frame

thanks again for posting

steve

Steve it is more just to keep it out of direct sunlight and to prevent creases forming in it , the item itself is just too large to display.
No regrets in buying it as it is a real piece of history in its own right.

it would save on wallpaper nice one ewan just where are you going to hang it :w00t:

now steve thats the problem right there mate! these large banners arent that scarce i now whare theres a few at but its the space factor! i just sold a nice 7 foot one to a member here and it fits ceiling to the floor.

anyone else see the MASSIVE hj banner that was on waf the size that hung at the nurnberg rallys now that you would need to keep stored away!

I think it was Kevin that showed me pics of a massive banner like that on display in his former collection bunker. Nice backdrop to the manequins he had.

Hello,
Just want to agree with everyone else...a beautiful banner. i have found myself interested in the larger flags and stuff lately also. While they are hard to display there is something about the enormity of them that I found interesting. Makes me think of films I have seen of the large flags and banners flying at the rallies the Nazis used to hold. It's an impressive site to see flags of this size flying what today is a shocking and forbidden insignia for many. Someone mentioned that flag on WAF, I saw it also, very nice and if I"m not mistaken in the same size range as this basically?
Happy collecting.
Duzig(Bill)

This is the same one , the guy who was supposed to buy it never paid and the sale fell through.
I had asked E. if the sale did falter to give me first shout on it as I had seen it very late in the day - thankfully it worked for me.

Hello again,
Glad to hear it worked out for you and you acquired this piece. Again very nice!
Duzig(Bill)

Bill , although slighty "off topic" big. works for me as well :thumbup1:

Attachments

Hello
behblc, I thought that was the same flag I'd seen on the forum, nice indeed, and these other flags are quite nice also. I have mostly party flags and a few other items like that. I haven't been buying much the past few years, pieces here and there but if I get back into actively collecting again flags will be on my wanted list. Again nice flags!
Duzig(Bill)

The large HJ is great. I searched for ages trying to find one of those but I lucked out. Out of frustration I ended up buying a 20' party banner although it wasn't really what I wanted :)

Back