List of HJ Bannfahne, DJ Jungbannfahne, BDM and JM Untergauwimpel pennants known to exist

Finally found a pic of the Bann 446 Bannfahne. It has been on the list for a couple of years but we have never had an actual shot of it. It was about to change hands back in 2008 apparently but where it is now I don't know:

This content can only be viewed by: Blue Group members.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments.
I am the current owner of BDM Untergau 206 pennant for a few years ... If anybody wants to copy/paste the photo to a site go ahead .

Attachments

Thanks Joe. Much appreciated I had that one listed as "Private Collection" but had no pics. List updated :thumb:

A friend of mine Jeremy Moeller in the states just picked this one up at a local gunshow ... BDM Untergau 325

Attachments

That's great Joe. Thanks very much! I wonder if anyone has managed to put a full set together of Bann, Jungbann, BDM and JM. I certainly couldn't afford to do it :)

I have BDM 206 and Jm 317 but have yet to be able to win at auctions a Bann or Jungbann .

Add Bannfahne 188 to this list please .

Attachments

I finially found a photo of Osterreich Bannfahne . Please add this to the list Gary .

Attachments

Hello,
Bann flag 437 was sold by therupturedduck yesterday.
A new one for the list. Flag is in very good condition as far as I could see.
Best, Thomas

Hi Thomas,

here is the HJ Bannfahne 437, sold by the ruptured duck for 9200 Dollars !!!!

Attachments

Hello Erik,
I know, the price was high and more than double the price such flags are "usually" offered for, but condition is really good. Don't see moth bites or stains. And one more time it shows that more of those flags survived than we thought. Wonder how many more will show up in the future.
Best, Thomas

Jungbannfahne 1/237

Attachments

Back