List of HJ Gefolgschaft, DJ Fähnlein, BDM Mädelgruppe and Jungmädelgruppe flags and pennants known to exist

Gefolgschatsfahne 2/321

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

Thank you (y) Can you link me to the site where you found it please?

I'm not sure but I think the fabric tabs for the rings have been sewn up, they are normally not visible

Yes, the flag looks odd doesn't it.. I will include it into the list with a note. Thanks again Bertrand.

BDM 18/218 from Rudolstadt in THURINGEN

Attachments

Many thanks Bertrand (y) Are there any more pics of this one on the page where you found it?

Many thanks Bertrand (y) Are there any more pics of this one on the page where you found it?
Hi Garry,

There are only the 2 x photos on Weitze site, here is the second one. Can be yours for only 950 euro lol.

Best regards....Ewan

Attachments

Thanks Ewan. I logged in and copied the large pics (y)

Attachments

A nice one !!
Gefolgschatsfahne 1/113 Nachrichten _HJ BANN FREIBURG "Sud Baden"

Attachments

Here's one I have 11/126 (Bierbaum & Proenen, Koln) chain stitched on both sides and a complete RZM label sewn with the correct letterdesignation. Additionally, it has the area (Althof) hand-stitched to one side in light blue.

Attachments

Thanks John, very nice. Althof is a small village 10 mins NW of Bad Herrenalb and so is of course within the boundaries of JM-Untergau 126. Strictly speaking the name of the village shouldn't be on the pennant but clearly it has been stitched locally as opposed to being RZM-compliant so perhaps this is a repurposed Jungmädelschaft or JM-Schar pennant? What are it's dimensions John?

Thanks Gary It's 16" at its widest point and 27"long - The stitching to the rear looks crude - and I always thought that it had been done locally

Thanks Gary It's 16" at its widest point and 27"long - The stitching to the rear looks crude - and I always thought that it had been done locally

That's close to the size of the Jungmädelschaft (Jungenschaft) pennant so approx half the size of a regulation JM-Gruppe pennant. I'm thinking that it was originally the Jungmädelschaft (three or four of these made up the JM-Gruppe) in Altdorf who carried this item (with "Altdorf" stitched onto it) but that at some point and for some reason the 11/126 was added. Interesting pennant though. It would have been against regulations to add the JM-Gruppe number onto these smaller pennants and the reason they did it is probably lost to time.

8-746 BDM

Attachments

Back