Mounting pole for Hitler Youth vehicle pennants

Thanks Received
JUST GOT THIS COMPLETE RIG FOR MOUNTING AN HJ,DJ, BDM OFFICIALS PENNANT ENJOY :canada1

You don't have permission to view attachments.

Attachments

With much thanks to DARIN just managed to purchase a low level pennant to complement the fender pole rig should be an awesome display seldom seen. Further I have a feeling DARIN went on as big a search as I was doing to find this and wish to draw to the attention of the members here how friendship, communication work on this forum it does not happen anywhere else and the reason why I contribute monthly in order to help keep it alive we have something very special here .:canada1 enjoy the pics of the pennant PICS courtesy of OAKLEAF militaria inc

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi Paul,
I have the the same pennant in my collection my ram tag is 398504 with the same 275 stamp on the tag,
Mike

very interesting the supply shop must have been looted by the same group of soldiers as my piece and brought back thanks for the post:canada1betting rzms are the same also

Big THANKS to Paul. He sent me a nice US Bronze Star medal as a gesture of thanks for spotting the pennant for him. A great friend and forum member here, he always shows his true colors. Thank you again Paul, a very nice gesture!

The pennant and fender pole with the topper will make a good marriage Paul . Cant wait until you post photos .

Big THANKS to Paul. He sent me a nice US Bronze Star medal as a gesture of thanks for spotting the pennant for him. A great friend and forum member here, he always shows his true colors. Thank you again Paul, a very nice gesture!

NAMED a great re search project as I believe he is listed on google enjoy and thanks again your friendship is much appreciated:canada1

Back