Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please login to view user info

NS-Studentenbund Flag Holztechnikum Rosenheim

Here's an unusual flag for the NS-Studentenbund unit at the Faculty for Wood Technology in Rosenheim. The school still exists.

Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice flag. Great to see the detail in the chain stitching of the canton panel. Thanks for showing it.

Great flag , does this school still teach Wood Technology , or is the school being used for different types of education ?

Here's a link to info on the school. It is still a specialized institute for wood technology. http://www.boku.ac.at/physik/coste35...senheim_GE.pdf

This is only the second NS-StB flag I have owned and only the third I've ever seen. If there are others out there, I'd love to see them.

Great flag!!!

Late reply, but additional information to this "Holztechnikum Rosenheim", which was assigned to the NSDSt.B-district of
    München-Oberbayern.
    The existing Kameradschaft I (this Roman number is known as Reichsnummer) was granted the honour-name
    "Matthias Mann" on February 23, 1940. It was intended to add the granted honour-names to the flags, but due to the war this
    was delayed and had to wait until the war had ended!

Wonderful information. Thanks for posting.

Here is information on Mathias Mann. His association is with Rosenhein, the location of the school. Stadtarchiv Rosenheim: Erstarken der NSDAP und 1. Gautag

Not related to HJ, but SA. December 2, 1925 the SA-group of "Hochland" was granted the name Mathias Mann.
    SA-Sturm 2/J3 from Rosenheim was given this name in rememberance of him when he was killed as an SA-Mann
    on June 28, 1925. With this the SA-flag for 2/J3 was allowed to carry the name.

I'm curious if anyone else has a NS-Studentenbund flag to show.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast