observed these HJ and DJ flags/pennants for sale at a show

That stuff in Ron Wolins stuff. It's all listed on his site and Bob Treend's site for sale. His photos are not very large or detailed.

D.J. swallow tail is listed at 950 USD
You don't have permission to view attachments.

http://www.ronwolin.com/G61.html

The small H.J. flag is listed at 1050 USD.

http://www.ronwolin.com/G212.html

Attachments

Last edited:
I've never met him or done business with him. That Hochland badge that Jo posted the link to is a no go for me. I guess there are believers in it, but I am not one.

I've never met him or done business with him. That Hochland badge that Jo posted the link to is a no go for me. I guess there are believers in it, but I am not one.

no one knows everything I have returned an item or two with no problems and he has found that he has purchased good fakes a time or two (much like most of us ) and has removed the items from sale that is all you can expect.

no one knows everything I have returned an item or two with no problems and he has found that he has purchased good fakes a time or two (much like most of us ) and has removed the items from sale that is all you can expect.
Agreed! and yes, thats all you can ask for today, and in most cases wont get it, but good to hear there are still a few dealers who dont Know It All :) and who are willing to admit that they are wrong.

the site has good items from time to time , but is still out of control with fake postings. . He also changed the membership fees a year ago and lost much of his viewer base over it including me :canada1

Paul, are you referring to Bob Treend's site? I know that Ron Wolins own website has no fees or login requirements to browse his items.

Bob's site started charging that fee a while back. I recall a thread on GDC where he lashed out at some people who protested the fee. He's the same guy that used to publish "Der Gaultier" magazine many years back I think. His site is okay to browse once in a while but many of the sellers are regular dealers with web sites of their own.

Bob's site started charging that fee a while back. I recall a thread on GDC where he lashed out at some people who protested the fee. He's the same guy that used to publish "Der Gaultier" magazine many years back I think. His site is okay to browse once in a while but many of the sellers are regular dealers with web sites of their own.

yes I was part of that thread on gdc was not pleased with his tactics even more with his reply and attitude :canada1

just as an adjunct to this topic all sites get repros listed from time to time the site OAKLEAF has amazing items for sale all good but he does have at least two fakes listed one a so called BDM KNIFE and a fake BDM leader summer breast patch so due diligence is always required even with the most trusted sites :canada1

Back